Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Antivirus - Major Problems?

I am trying to install an antivirus after getting BT Total Broadband. I had Macafee and successfully unistalled this. But, I have Norton Antivirus 2005 on my programs which I have tried to to remove. I have also tried to remove them with the "misconfig" information from Symantec. I have also tried the Symantec Autofix tool and they were all useless. Its up to you guys now - what is wrong how can I remove this. It seems I also had Norman AV somewhere along the line and this also cannot be removed - I need help...



Antivirus - Major Problems?microsoft office



Here is the help you need to totally remove the symantec Norton anti-virus software from your computer, just click on the link and it will take you to their website for the removal of symantec product's from your computer. and follow the instructions given, good luck http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/sha...



Antivirus - Major Problems?norton antivirus



Norton is like a virus itself, try removing manually go to search type in norton search files and folders and hard drive,right click to delete
No help I am afraid, just a word to those who may listen.



I feel Norton are a virus of some kind themselves as I have never been able to remove it completely.



However, if you have not had it too long, or if you make regular 'back-ups' try restoring your PC to a previous date.



Please people, if you down load stuff of the net, keep a flash drive purely for back-ups.
Norton IS utter complete CRAP!
Norton is very aggressive and difficult to get rid of.



Try Zone Alarm, their complete security suite ( triple firewall,



antivirus and antispyware,good and very easy to set up once you have downloaded it.
I think you will find everything you need here



http://www.symantec.com/enterprise/secur...



hope this helps you.
Completely Remove Symantec Products



http://www.schrockinnovations.com/remove...

No comments:

Post a Comment