Friday, August 21, 2009

I can not delete norton antivirus 2005 from my pc.?

i need to download Norton antivirus 2006



I can not delete norton antivirus 2005 from my pc.?antivirus scan



just load it in



settings will update



I can not delete norton antivirus 2005 from my pc.?computer security



why not?



try deleting from START%26gt; CONTROL PANEL%26gt;%26gt; and then ADD OR REMOVE PROGRAM..



its 'cleaner' by this way, removes it all.



But you'll have to manually delete away the empty files and folders that used to store them. Get it? =]
you have to uninstall it. Go to control panel-add/remove programs-scroll to norton and click remove.
I would go to my computer click open , click C: drive open look for program files open ,,find the norton 2005 and delete. But I never have to do this I just run the new one and it does all the work.
To remove Norton AntiVirus 2005 from your computer,



check out this link, dude:



http://kb.winantivirus.com/index.php?do=...

No comments:

Post a Comment