Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Chould i use panda software Platinum 2006 Internet Security or norton antivirus 2005?

I have Norton and it works fine, so I would recommend that.



Chould i use panda software Platinum 2006 Internet Security or norton antivirus 2005?internet security 2006



I would check out zone labs internet security. It has been getting a lot of good feedback.



Chould i use panda software Platinum 2006 Internet Security or norton antivirus 2005?microsoft



Well Both of the program u asked for is quite ok but not very good. I state u to use the best settings. Windows Firewall or Zone Alarm Firewall..



2nd Use AVG ANTIVIRUS or PCCILIN ANTIVIRUS



3rd USE WINDOWS DEFENDER SPYWARE or LAVASOFT ADWARE/SPWARE



sites TO GET THEM:



WWW.MICROSOFT.COM



WWW.ZONELABS.COM



WWW.LAVASOFT.COM



Get thier Keys frm WWW.SERIALL.COM



OR ELSE SEARCH ON GOOGLE FOR THEM



I say its the best setting u wud have ever experienced .
I recommend eTrust.



For anti-virus software, free service and updates for a year



or $20 for 2 years go to:



http://www.my-etrust.com/microsoft/
i would use norton,its proven security. the other front runner is mcafee and blackice
AVG Free is great.
I'm going to blow your mind...



ZoneAlarm Security Suite



%26gt;Firewall



%26gt;Antivirus



%26gt;Antispyware
somthing free for sure ... theres plenty of good free ones .... imo nortons is a virus itself and a huge system hog.

No comments:

Post a Comment