Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I just bought norton antivirus and i need help.?

Okay so i renewed my subscription of norton antivirus 2005 and norton antivirus still thinks i have an expired version. I already used live update, but it aborts because it thinks its expired. Plz help.



I just bought norton antivirus and i need help.?nortin



Get AVG free and your money back from Nortons. AVG is really better !!!



Get free anti-virus and anti-spyware



AVG Anti-Virus Free



AVG Anti-Spyware Free



AVG Anti-Virus Free and AVG Anti-Spyware Free is for private, non-commercial, single home computer use only.



I just bought norton antivirus and i need help.?pc security



you just bought norton??? you do need help



you can get a lighter, less sytem intrusive antivirus for free at grisoft.com its called avg



and when you want to uninstall it it wont leave loads of files on your compuetr
I do agree with the other guy's answer - however you want something that you paid for - didn't you get an email with your subscription confirmation or such like. Beyond that - I think it will take a call to Symantec to clear this up.
On the Product and Information menu, hit "Registration Information". You should be able to register (or reregister) your version so it picks up locally that you have renewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment