Monday, August 17, 2009

Do i have to buy new renewal product for norton antivirus?

I got the Norton AntiVirus 2005 installed into my computer before I got it. It is going to expire soon so I am trying to renew it. But it says that I have to put in my subscription key but I'm not sure where to get it from? Please help because I am not good at all with computer stuff.



Do i have to buy new renewal product for norton antivirus?photoshop



Try looking for your answer here or contacting a Norton support rep.



http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/home_ho...



Do i have to buy new renewal product for norton antivirus?symatec



hello, i am a computer geek, and i have no life. chossing an antivirus can be hard, but really AVG is the best just google AVG go from there, its a lot cheaper (free version and cheaper than norton version)



you see, AVG updates twice a day whereas norton does not. therefore if there is a new virus created norton wont know about it but AVG will...and AVG DOES NOT HAVE TO BE RENEWED EVERY YEAR...once you buy it you buy it



right now i have the pro account paying for it worth every god damn penny of my income that i pay for it



good luck
Yes, Norton needs to be renewed every year. I find that it's cheaper to buy a copy of the new version (i.e. Norton AntiVirus 2006) off of Ebay than pay a subscription renewal.
yes, but trust me i just updated mine, it is totally worth it!!!!!!!! just go to the website and follow the instructions
Norton software is bloatware. It has a lot of software that you don't need AND it takes up a LOT of system resources. Even better than renewing, uninstall all of that stuff, and install a free antivirus like AVG:



http://free.grisoft.com/doc/1



It's a decent antivirus program and it doesn't take up much of your system's resources when you run it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment