Monday, August 17, 2009

Computer Experst Please, Antivirus Software Question?

I'm starting an at home job and the company I'm with has a list of allowed/supported software. I need 2 from the list, I already have McAfee, can someone help me narrow down who my 2nd should be. And also are the Anti Virus %26 the Firewall inclusive of eachother? Or do I have to have 2 seperate things for each.



For Antivirus:



Grisoft AVG Anti-Virus (7.x)McAfee Internet Security 6.0 (8.x)



McAfee VirusScan (8.x - 10.x)



Norton AntiVirus 2004 - 2006 (10.x - 12.x)



Norton AntiVirus Corporate Edition (7.x)



Norton Internet Security (7.x 鈥?8.x)



Symantec AntiVirus (9.x - 10.x)



Symantec Client Security (9.x - 10.x)



And these for Firewall:



Windows XP SP2 firewall 鈥?Instructions for enabling Windows Firewall



Sygate Personal Firewall Pro (5.x)



McAfee Personal Firewall Plus (6.x)



McAfee Desktop Firewall 8.0



Symantec Client Securty (9.x)



Notrton Personal Firewall 2005 (Corporate Edition) (8.x)



Thanks for any and all suggestion



Computer Experst Please, Antivirus Software Question?stinger



From that dubious list AVG and windows firewall is your best option. Tell the ginks you also need anti-spyware.



Computer Experst Please, Antivirus Software Question?virus scanner

No comments:

Post a Comment