Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Should I switch from Norton Antivirus to Zone Alarm Antivirus?

I currently have the Zone Alarm Pro firewall and Norton Antivirus 2005. I love my Zone Alarm firewall. Would you recommend switching to Zone Alarm Antivirus?



Should I switch from Norton Antivirus to Zone Alarm Antivirus?nortan



Get the new Zone Alarm Suite. The new ZA suite will be using the Kaspersky engine for its anti-virus component. ZA does not produce its own anti-virus, it simply licences it, rebrands it and slaps its own logo on it. Kaspersky is arguably the best anti-virus solution in the world.



ZA and Kaspersky should be quite an impressive pair.



Should I switch from Norton Antivirus to Zone Alarm Antivirus?noton



dude deffinately



norton sucks



but zonealarm is like



prolly my favorite id have to say



if you are looking for a really good



virus scanner spyware doctor is the best



[spyware isnt only what it scans for]
Norton hasn't had a decent release in years, so yes definitely get rid of Norton. I don't know much about Zone Alarm and I haven't heard anything good or bad about it either.



Personally, I'll stick with Trend Micro, PC-Cillin has been around for years and it always seems to work.
Norton ranks pretty low as far as antivirus software. I use Bit Defender antivirus myself, rated #1 by PCWorld magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment