Friday, August 21, 2009

Windows installer keeps telling me to telling me to re install my norton antivirus 2005 but i dont k

windows installer keeps on telling me to re install my norton antivirus 2005 i dont know how to do this i tried to go back to norton they asked for my visa number when i gave it to them they say they cant find it is it possable to down load it on a floppy disk and put it back in can any one tell me how to do that many thanks



Windows installer keeps telling me to telling me to re install my norton antivirus 2005 but i dont know how toantivirus downloads



take it out and d/load , avg , it's good and free , also window's defender and zone alarm's also free and good



Windows installer keeps telling me to telling me to re install my norton antivirus 2005 but i dont know how tocafe racer



Norton is trying to sell you another year's subscription. And Norton is a big memory hog. Why pay for Norton when some of the best antivirus software is free? Avast or AVG are just as good, update daily and cost nothing.



AVG: http://free.grisoft.com/freeweb.php/doc/...



Avast: http://www.download-avast.com/en/



Uninstall your Norton 2005 by clicking on Start, Settings, Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, find Norton and remove all references to Norton, There will be several, but remove all of them. Close the Control Panel and restart your computer. Then go online and download and install one of the above free ones. I've used Avast for 3 years without a virus.
If you are a BT Yahoo User, with a Level 3 Account, Norton is FREE to download, from your account section! (Upto 10 copies I think!)

No comments:

Post a Comment