Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Using a system building edition of Norton Antivirus?

at the moment I am using Norton Antivirus 2005. It is about to expire. I have a new (never Installed) disc for Norton antivirus 2007. BUTit is really for installing on a new pc when building up a system . If I uninstall 2005 would I be able to install this ?



Using a system building edition of Norton Antivirus?norten



Norton Antivirus sucks don't install it I also just bought Norton antivirus 2007 I had a virus on my computer it couldn't fix it when I called the norton technical support they want to charge me $69.99 to remove it manually you can ask anybody it misses lot of stuff. I use avast it took care of my problem and found 7 more problems and it free you just have to register every year. here is a link



http://avast.com/



Using a system building edition of Norton Antivirus?panda



There should not be any problems, have you tried AVG?



http://www.cybertopcops.com/review-avg-a...

No comments:

Post a Comment