Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I want full free norton antivirus 2005/2007.Plz tell me from do i can download it. give the right ur

There is none.



I want full free norton antivirus 2005/2007.Plz tell me from do i can download it. give the right urls.?ducati



its not free .. that would be pirating ..



I want full free norton antivirus 2005/2007.Plz tell me from do i can download it. give the right urls.?hp



There is no such thing as a free norton anti virus. Well, if you are using AT%26T DSL, they offer Norton anti virus for free as part of protection they offer to their customers.
i don't understand why so many people want norton just use AVG free, spybot-search and destory and get a decent firewall, i have used this set-up years and have had no probs. Norton uses a lot of memory and just slows the pc down. Sorry i can not be of more help but norton is just useless really.
Go to www.cnet.com and download the free versions of AVG and adaware. My cousin, who does computer programming for a living, put this on our computer 4 years ago after a virus that came thru my norton crashed my computer. He said that the company he works for has moved to these two systems because it they both work better than Norton.

No comments:

Post a Comment