Monday, August 17, 2009

Norton antivirus refund and renewal?

Gahhh. Yesterday i renewed my antivirus, but i found that i had gotten 2006, when my previous version was 2005. All yesterday and today antivirus didn't activate and the subscription key didn't work, so i figured that the version number was the problem.



I asked for a refund and accepted all the terms. Now anitivirus works.



should i not have asked for the refund? if so, how do i undo it? and why has norton antivirus started working now?



Norton antivirus refund and renewal?spyware removal



there may have been some error on the norton, i have had same prob with norton that is why i left them.



Norton antivirus refund and renewal?virus protection software



When you uninstall Norton, then install it again, I'm pretty sure you're basically, buying the new one. We did that with McAfee before I'm pretty sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment