Friday, August 21, 2009

Is AVG compatible with Norton Antivirus 2005? and spybot?

I already have Norton Antivirus 2005, and Spybot S%26D. Can i add AVG too? will they all work together ok?



Is AVG compatible with Norton Antivirus 2005? and spybot?anti virus



I would say get rid of Norton and use AVG and Spybot. Norton puts itself all over your computer and slows it down. I use the free version of AVG and Spybot and my computer has never been better. My son is a computer tech and he says they have a special removal tool for Norton, it is so invasive.



Is AVG compatible with Norton Antivirus 2005? and spybot?auto protect



yes, just scan one at a time. if it all works, dont fix it.
2 anti virus programs don't play nice I would not suggest doing this it will most likely blue screen and crash your computer



If you want to delete Norton completly I would agree witht he other person use the Norton Removal tool you can find it here



http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsg...
Not OK!!!



More than one activate Anti-Virus result into conflicts. They treat each other as virus and your computer will slow down to nearly die. Spybot is nice, and you should take the anti-virus you are most comfortable with.

No comments:

Post a Comment