Monday, August 17, 2009

Should I get Norton 360 OR Norton AntiVirus 2008?

So, I just recently had to reboot my computer from having a bug on it, and I really want something that will help from preventing that from happening again. Before, I had McAfee VirusScan Plus, and I really hated that program. It worked great at first, but after awhile, programs were not installed that were from it, which caused my computer to get really bad, and ended up with me rebooting it back to new.



I have an HP computer, and it already had Norton Internet Security 2005 AntiSpyware Edition, and it expires in March. I really want to stick with them, since it's basically the program that makes recommened for it.



Tomorrow, I'm going out to buy either Norton 360 or AnitVirus 2008, but which one do I buy. Norton 360, which is $69.99 and I've heard some bad remarks about it, OR Norton AntiVirus 2008, which is $39.99 and I've heard some really good remarks about.



I'm really confused about what I should do, so can anyone help me; please and thank you? =]



Should I get Norton 360 OR Norton AntiVirus 2008?systemworks



use norton antivirus 2008! =] because norton 360 makes your computer run slow! =\



so i recommend norton 2008 =]



just hit me up if you want norton 2008 with crack! ;)



Should I get Norton 360 OR Norton AntiVirus 2008?windows



What dude no way, Its not even out, all the cracks are just trojans Report It


Hello !



None.



You're advised to buy Kaspersky because it's the best Anti-Virus.
Try AVG,



Dont open e-mail attachments which end in .EXE or .COM, both are capable of containing virus and other nasty comuter breaking code :%26gt;



Mark
In my opinion, you should forget about Norton products, they take up too much room in your computer. AVG is a great product for what you need, and it is free. You can buy an up-grade if you think you need it. You can download on line.



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment