Monday, August 17, 2009

Lastest anti-virus?

I was wondering if it's necessary to get a new anti-virus every year in order to protect my computer. The last one I purchased was Norton AntiVirus 2005, and I haven't updated (gotten a new one) since. My computer reminds me to update it, but I found that when I try, I have to purchase the most recent one for around $30-$40. I guess my real question is, should I buy the most recent one to keep my computer protected from viruses, or should I not? How do you keep your antivirus up-to-date? Do you buy the latest version every year?



Lastest anti-virus?viruses



I dont buy any.



All of these are ones that I personally use and all are free.After you install any of them,make sure you update them to get the full affect.



Download Grisoft AVG 7.5 Anti-Virus,Anti-Malware.(free)



AVG is a collection of anti-virus protection tools that gives you full protection against viruses, worms, Trojans and malware. AVG provides you with all that you need to be completely protected: including a tool for scanning your hard drive and e-mail, as well as a real-time shield to prevent infections.



Top Features



禄 Provides automatic update functionality



禄 Its a reliable anti-virus scanning engine



禄 Provides free Virus Updates for life



禄 Options to define file name extensions



禄 Real time protection with resident shield, email scanning

No comments:

Post a Comment