Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Norton Antivirus keep`s using up all my C Drive space!?

Does anyone know where the "save file" is for Norton antivirus PC scan? Whenever Norton kicks off an auatomatic full PC scan on Friday, it saves the completed scan somewhere on my C drive and takes up all my space. I would like to #1) Delete that huge save file from my C drive (wherever it is) and #2) Somehow configure Norton to save the scan file to somewhere else on my PC (like my D drive where I have a lot more room).



Can anyone help me? I`m running Norton Antivirus 2005.



Thanks!



Norton Antivirus keep`s using up all my C Drive space!?moto guzzi



Open norton,,go to options,,,,,,uncheck save scan history,,,,



Norton is a lot better than any free anti-virs there is,,,,,,,,,



Yes,,everything in this country that is free is so much better than something you would buy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,



Unless you were to get it from our government,,,they rob trillions from hard working people and give it away.........



Norton Antivirus keep`s using up all my C Drive space!?norton internet security 2008



we had the same problem at my computer at home, finally my dad just got rid of Norton Antivirus and got something different.
First of all Norton is a HORRIBLE antivirus,,,



Some virus can bypass it,



crases your computer,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment