Monday, August 17, 2009

Yahoo Toolbar Please help.?

i got Norton Antivirus 2005 just yesterday and now when i go to Internet Explorer it hides my yahoo toolbar. Where my yahoo toolbar used to be there is a Norton Antivirus tab and behind it are some arrows when i click it shows my toolbar but vertically.



Im basicaly asking how to put my toolbar back to the way it used to be and get rid of the Norton Antivirus button (I have IE7)



Yahoo Toolbar Please help.?virus scan



Yahoo Toolbar with IE7? You have my sympathies. Neither one is good, and to put the two of them together is way not good. Uninstall Yahoo toolbar, and get a better browser. Yahoo installs all sorts of junk you don't need, or want the headache from, IE in any form has so many security holes it's like Swiss Cheese.



Yahoo Toolbar Please help.?anti virus scan



Yahoo Toolbar is bad to have! don't use it

No comments:

Post a Comment