Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Norton Antivirus - update problem ?

I had a trial version of Noton antivirus 2006.I then got Norton antivirus 2005(1 year subscription).(I then removed the old Norton antivirus)When I open the main page of the new antivirus, the renewal date comes as 3/3/2007. But when try to update my virus definition it shows that my subscription has ended on 17/11/2006 (my trial version's subscription had ended on this date).How can I solve this problem and update my Antivirus.



THIS IS URGENT .MY COMPUTER HAS ALREADY BEEN AFFECTED BY SOME VIRUS AND THE NON-UPDATED ANTIVIRUS IS NOT ABLE TO FIND THE VIRUS.



Norton Antivirus - update problem ?mcaffee



It better that u use ur previous version i.e.2005 (if ur having full version) i'm too using the same, and gets updated easily. The thing is that all the contents of NAV 2006 come in this, only name doesn't change........



Norton Antivirus - update problem ?norton antivirus 2007



norton is a lil outdated... try AVG 7.1 professional control center
contact the vendor u bought it from



or try to get support from norton support center
in your system thr system regit key may be set defaultly by the system to delete it in the run command box type regedit you get a wind opens in that left panel click software and select norton antivirus and delete it and restart your system and once again reinstall your new version all the best!!!
well forget abt norton

No comments:

Post a Comment