Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Norton Antivirus Found A Virus On My Computer But, It Can't Delete It What Should I Do?

As Soon As My Computer Starts It Asks Me If I Want To Start An Application Called I074 Which Is Detected In C-WINDOWS-system32 And Then Norton Antivirus (2005) Says "Norton Antivirus Has Found A Virus" Then It Says The Virus Couldn't Be Deleted Help Me Please



Norton Antivirus Found A Virus On My Computer But, It Can't Delete It What Should I Do?microsoft



It happens alot.



Try to delete it manually...find the location and the file and delete it.



But I have no patience with that, so I simply format and reinstall Windows...then I'm sure there are no viruses!



I didnt like Norton, so I'm using Kaspersky now, but it also cant delete some viruses sometimes.



EDIT: cant find it, ha? Hmm...I'd stick with formatting hard disk then. Sorry I didnt help :(



Norton Antivirus Found A Virus On My Computer But, It Can't Delete It What Should I Do?norton ghost



Great! Hopefuly, it will all work excellent! :) Report It


try scaning with MCAFEE VIRUS SCAN. i,ve found MCAFE working where other sofwtares do not
Try to distroy and delete it through the registry of your windows-then first uninstall your norton antivirus and install McAfee anti virus which will really work!
quarantine it

No comments:

Post a Comment