Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Any ideas about where I can download a dll file for Norton antivirus 2005?

My computer recently had problems and now I have norton on my harddrive but can't run it because it is "missing a dll file". I can't get it from the original site because I didn't pay for the unlimited download option



Any ideas about where I can download a dll file for Norton antivirus 2005?internet security



Have you tried any of these sites yet:



http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=na...



Also, Microsoft just released a beta of its new product called One Care. At the moment its free to the public.



http://www.windowsonecare.com/



What is it?



This PC health service is always on, running quietly in the background. It helps give you round-the-clock protection and maintenance鈥攙irus scanning, firewalls, tune ups, file backups, the whole nine yards. Delivered to you in a smooth, hassle-free package.



Any ideas about where I can download a dll file for Norton antivirus 2005?network security



I'd just uninstall NAV 2005. It is a resource hog and s-l-o-w-s your system down.



Try AVG Free. It is just as good and FREE virus defs are updated regularly. It also has a feature to check for updates automatically. I have installed it in dozens of machines.



Google AVG to see that I'm not the only one who thinks this FREE AV program is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment