Monday, August 17, 2009

Hello people!! I need your help with my computer??? I'm such a mess!!!!?

I'm having trouble with my computer, it's just too slow and it's getting blocked at any moment, it's just freaking me out!!!



I dont know if it can be a virus. I have the Norton antivirus 2005 and Windows Defender for the spyware and the firewall, but when I scan or examine the computer it says it's fine!!!



I dont even have half of the computer hard disk capacity so full, so I dont know what's happening.



Ohh, and I still have the Macafee security center installed even though it's not working because it's out of subscription, but I havent taken the time to erase it...Do you think this could be bad for the functioning of the other antivirus??? To ahve them both installed, even though one of them is not working??



Anyway, I just tried to describe to you what I have in the computer...but I dont know what could be causing this...please I need help, this is killing me, I just bought this computer in october last year and now it's just killing me!!



Hello people!! I need your help with my computer??? I'm such a mess!!!!?virus



Hola chica! Vengo en tu ayuda como un chapulin solo que no uso gorrita roja porque me han confundido con la caperucita!



Bien, antes que nada vamos a revisar el router que tienes. Hay una lucecita con el nombre LAN. Esta luz cuando esta encendida es que tiene una conexič´¸n a internet estable, y cuando esta parpadeando, significa que entra a una pagina o que esta cargando. Si al cerrar el explorer y otro que requiera conexič´¸n a internet continua intermitente, significa que hay hacker en tu computador.

No comments:

Post a Comment