Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Security software? Good programs? firewall & antivirus..........?

I have Panda Titanium Antivirus 2005...and its great...however it was interferring with my wireless card and I had to disable my firewall :( Anyone know any other programs that are good? Free..no trials and stuff...most just give you more adware and spyware!Anyways I need a firewall and antivirus...anyone know any good programs let me know!



Security software? Good programs? firewall %26 antivirus..........?norton antivirus 2007



best firewall free? Zonealarm free version google it



best antivirus that wont bog down computer all the time? AVG antivirus, google it.



Spyware? combo of spybot s%26d and adware



Security software? Good programs? firewall %26 antivirus..........?product key



I don't know any Good ones for Free. You can check out my source and search for one. They also have reviews!
try mcafee



it is instaled in our university and work okay
http://www.download.com you can download a free antivirus program called AVAST I use it and it works great..



Good Luck..I hope this helps
Zone Alarm Security Suite, it comes with a firewall, antivirus, antispyware, IM security, and other features all-in-one.



Go to http://www.zonelabs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment