Monday, August 17, 2009

Plz help!!!Windows Installer automatically opens up when I open my comp. or Word Doc.What do I do???

Whenever I open my computer or MS Word or sometimes just like that, a message window opens up with the title 'Windows Installer'



There is a message on it : Preparing to install...



(This is the same window which opens if you install something like MS Office or Service Packs)



Then after a few seconds another message pops in which its written : Norton AntiVirus does not support the repair feature, please uninstall and reinstall.



What should I do??? Its really irritating to click on 'OK' for this every now and then.



PS: My Norton Antivirus 2005 is working perfectly and I have never given any command for any sort of repair.



PLZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!



Plz help!!!Windows Installer automatically opens up when I open my comp. or Word Doc.What do I do???virus scanner



Perhaps your spyware blocker is outdated. You should be certain that your Norton (YUCK) is updated. If you are running Internet explorer as a browser you can go to the yahoo site and get the toolbar that contains a spyware blocker. It seems that an application is trying to access your programs and Norton may be blocking it as an 'unknown' code. Keep your A/V program updated every week if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment